every: (required) 'month' | 'day' | list of months | list of days
- takes a snap at time specified by at: on the specified day(s)
- 'day' is equivalent to specifying all 7 days of the week
- list of days can be 3 character day abbreviation, or full day names. For example:
- see also 'interval:' <number of minutes> and 'until:'
'month' or list of months
- takes a snap on <day:> (integer 1..31) of the month, at time specified by <at:>
- 'month' is equivalent to specifying all 12 months
- day: defaults to 1, first day of the month
- if day > last day of a month (example: day is 31 and the month is April),
then the snap is taken on the last day of the month
- list of months can be 3 character mon abbreviations, or full month names. For eample:
at: time - defaults to '0000' (midnight)
- format accepts times like "9am", "9:15am" "2300" etc. Some valid examples:
interval: <number of minutes>
- number of minutes between snapshots
- only applicable for schedules by day, not month ('day' or list of days)
- if 'interval:' is not provided, a single snapshot per day is taken at "at:"
- if 'interval:' is provided - 'at:' and 'until:' provide the start and end times for the snaps taken
- first snap is taken at 'at:' time, then every <interval:> minutes thereafter until 'until:' is reached
Interval will only attempt snaps within a day, between times specified by 'at:' and 'until:'.
So this value, added to 'at:' time, should always yield a time less than 'until:', otherwise it is ignored.
until: defaults to '2359'
- the latest time that an interval-based snapshot can be created
retain: defaults to 4. This is the number of snapshots kept. 0 disables the schedule.
upload: defaults to no/False - yes/True uploads the snapshot to the object store associated with the filesystem